FAQ

Where is BPN international located?

Our head  office is located in Moscow. Our Finance department based near the center of the capital of Russia, the staff is responsible for all finance, banking, logistic, custom clearance and storage tasks. The company is specialized in different areas of production  at local market. The main tasks of realizing produced goods  are solve at branch Office, which located in St. Petersburg. Our  Factory capacities are located in different parts of Russia; Novosibirsk, Novozyblov, Perm.

How long is BPN-international in the market?

We have been working on the Russian and international market for more than 6 years, our worldwide presence if growing every year.

How can I place an order?

You can use our online form, write us e-mail, call us or contact via skype, whatsapp or viber. Our managers will be answer you shortly and carry out all the necessary proceedings.

Could I use my own logistics?

We have a long-term relationship with logistic companies worldwide, always offering better conditions for the shipment, from our warehouse to the client. All the orders are shipped door-to-door, including inspection and insurance, if the client chooses these services.

Can I still use my own logistic services?

Yes, you can, we can still offer you our logistic partners offer for review, so you can choose the better way.

Do you have products which have necessary certificates?

All our products are certified and have all the necessary licenses and permission for sale, export and use. Anyway sometimes some markets require a special document, and we always provide it along with our certification partners and Chambers of Commerce. Normally, local standards  have the same indexes, like standards of API, but for your guarantee, we can use Independent Worldwide Certification Centers at ports or other points of departure cargo.

What terms of payment are accepted?

We work with T/T, L/C, B/G, and part downpayment options. Normally, we are flexible for conversation, but all individual terms of delivery could be discussed only after first contracts and deals.

What is the firt deposit before supply?

New clients’ orders are required to be paid in the amount at at least 30% before the shipment, the rest 70% can be paid before arrival, against the documents, normally Bill of Lading (BL).

Which banks can I use for LC or BG?

We work with major top-rated 50 world banks, using and offering to the clients their Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee services. You can check if we work with your bank with our managers, using any of the contact methods, of check the list on the website.  We can consider conditions of your Banks, if it has  representative offices in our country.

What is the term of delivery after placement an order?

Normally, it takes about 7-10 days from our local warehouse  to the port of departing cargo.  Than, we make custom and book vessel. The term of delivery cargo depends heavily on destination an it can take time from 5 to 45 days no more, any point of worldwide.

NEWS

ARTICLES

ADDRESS

Serdobolskaya ul., 64, St.Petersburg, Russia
Phone: (812) 648-0096
Fax: (812) 703-8505
web: http://bpn-international.com
email: info@bpn-international.com

DISCLAIMER

Important: This website disclaimer is a legal notice covering the basic issues that arise out of the operation of a website. It is a shorter version of our website terms and conditions template. It incorporates a licence setting out the basis upon which a website may be used and a set of limitations of liability, and it helps website operators comply with information disclosure laws.